Thank you for visiting the website of the Centrestage Group Pty Ltd (‘Centrestage’). The viewing and use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms & Conditions will be taken as having been read and accepted by those who continue to access and use this website. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use, you must cease any use of this site immediately.
- Centrestage reserves the right to adapt or change the Terms & Conditions of Use at any time. Any changes will take effect once displayed on the website. It is the responsibility of the websites user to continually check for updates to these Terms & Conditions and cease use if they do not agree to the updated Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Centrestage reserves the right to update, adapt or change any and all of the contents contained in the website at any given time without notice.
- The contents of this website must be used for its intended use only.
- The information provided on this website is for personal use only and cannot be downloaded, copied or reproduced in any way for any other use without the prior written approval of Centrestage. Any content that is downloaded and/or printed for personal use must be done without modification and without the removal of any copyright or other notifications.
- The user agrees not to use the information provided on this website in any unlawful manner.
- Users cannot adapt or modify the contents of this website in any way.
- The entire contents of this website is protected by Australian Copyright Law and must be treated as such. Please contact Centrestage immediately if you believe there has been an infringement of other parties copyright.
- Any trademarks and logos that appear on this websites are the trademarks and logos of Centrestage or its licensors. These trademarks and logos cannot be used in anyway, including with the use of framing, Meta tags or with text, without prior written consent from Centrestage and/or its licensors.
- Centrestage will endeavour to provide the user with correct, up to date information however it is not liable for any omissions or inaccuracies that may be contained in this website.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they are protected against any possible computer and file contaminations. Centrestage cannot be held responsible for any undesired technical consequences or damage from use of this website, including from downloading information, such as viruses and the like.
- Centrestage cannot be held liable for any loss that may occur as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website and its contents.
- Centrestage is not responsible for and cannot be held liable for the use of any links to third party websites and the information contained in those sites. Users must ensure they access the Term & Conditions for third party websites as they will differ from the Centrestage Terms & Conditions of Use.
- A link cannot be made to this website from another without the prior written consent of Centrestage.
- Electronic communication via email will be taken as being communication in writing.
- The user is fully responsible for their use of this site, and agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless Centrestage, its directors, employees, contractors, agents and the like for any use of this website that has not been expressly authorised by Centrestage and for any reliance on the information obtained from this website.
- This website is governed by the laws of Victoria and any dispute that may arise from the use of this website will arise under the jurisdiction of Victorian Law.
Centrestage agrees to use any information provided to it lawfully. Information will only be used for the purpose which it is collected, for instance to contact you in responds to an enquiry you have made with Centrestage. Centrestage will not collect further personal information unless necessary and after have been provided with prior consent.
Centrestage takes all reasonable steps to ensure website user’s information is kept secure. However, Centrestage cannot be held liable for any unlawful breach of security devices.
Centrestage may use technology devices to collect information on the use of this website, including what content users access and how frequently. The information collected does not contain personal information and cannot be used to specifically identify you or obtain further personal details about you. The technology is used to gain information to assess visitor movement which enables Centrestage to effectively maintain and improve the website.
User information will not be provided to any third party unless prior consent is given or Centrestage is required to do so by law. Centrestage is not responsible for any use of user’s information by a third party.
Please contact Centrestage if you have any queries regarding your privacy and this policy.